Digital Marketing Ninja
ABOUT THIS POSITION
As Whimsigirls Digital Marketing and CRM Executive, you will lead the charge on growing and scaling our most important channel: our digital marketing. You will be responsible for monitoring, tracking, and reporting ecommerce performance with a focus on content management, customer journey, and sales analytics.
Working with the Marketing Lead, you will also set the strategy and goals for all digital marketing levers including email marketing, as well as paid media. You will work closely together to oversee the execution of paid social media and email marketing campaigns while providing continuous guidance and support to develop the team against their goals. As a leader in a small business, you will be executing much of the digital work yourself, with the opportunity to build out a team as Whimsigirl grows. (You’ll also assume responsibility for additional business functions as the organization is built out.)
GOALS & FOCUS
Create a well-rounded digital strategy & manage the overall brand presence on social media using content marketing, digital campaigns/promotions and community management to meet Whimsigirl’s business goals.
YOUR ROLE AT WHIMSIGIRL
- Oversee content execution of Whimsigirl's CRM strategy - including organizing the email content calendar and project timelines, creating and measuring engagement goals, and execution guidelines for social team members
- Keep up to date with digital marketing trends and new channels to direct content that feels most relevant and connected to our community
- Work with the creative team to create engaging photo/video ads.
- Be familiar with the FacebookB/Instagram/Tiktok/Google ads manager platform
- Manage complex campaign delivery through team prioritisation and resource planning
- Support on forecasting and planning process to meet agreed KPIs and targets
- Work with Digital Designer and Marketing Lead to improve email and push templates for performance and production efficiencies
- Measure performance of CRM channels, build and analyze relevant reports, oversee test/ control design and execution and provide relevant recommendations and next steps from the results
- Analysing web traffic and providing monthly reports.
- Ensure assigned tasks are delivered within planned timeline
- Utilize data analytics to understand user behaviors, map out customer journeys, and leverage insights to unlock new growth and retention opportunities
- Implement organizational tools to transform analytical data into digestible insights and actionable strategy and continuously communicate insights back to team
- Work closely with the Creative Director on designing website layout and content as well as providing direction to continuously optimize customer experience.
- Grow web traffic through digital ads from a content marketing and technical SEO perspective
You’re a problem solver with strong critical thinking skills
You’re a strong communicator who can work collaboratively and empathetically with a team
You are comfortable in liaising with web and graphic designer to create visually effective web campaigns metrics
You think outside the box, not afraid to be creative
You have a passion for building a lasting brand
You have a desire to connect with and understand our customers
You’re a self-starter with the ability to work well independently
You’re personally invested in the fashion industry and enjoy using your talents to draw insights and predict the future landscape
You understand the mission of Whimsigirl deeply and have a desire to build something that matters
TECHNICAL, BUT IMPORTANT
- 2+ years of experience in EDM, digital marketing / advertising, preferably in a start-up environment
- Experience of planning, building and executing complex testing programs (a/b, multivariate etc.)
- Experience in the fashion industry would be considered a plus
- Leadership and team management experience highly preferred
- Experience with paid and owned social media and email marketing highly preferred
- Strong data analytics skills
- Time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience working with an Email service provider and retailer ecommerce platforms a plus
- Moderate Facebook ads, Instagram ads and Google Analytics IQ
- Strong Google Sheets/Excel skills a plus
As a company that values inclusion, Whimsigirl seeks individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to apply for this position.
Interested? Click here to apply or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org