Creative Content Creator
As an essential part of the team, you will play a pivotal role in growing the social media presence of the brand.
➡️ You will tell the brand story via compelling social narratives and optimize for what drives engagement and audience growth across the various social platforms.
➡️ You will collaborate with our Marketing team as the social media “persona” for the company.
➡️ This role reports to the Marketing Lead and is an exciting opportunity; integral to the growth and success of Whimsigirl.
CONTENT CREATION & STRATEGY (60%)
- Partner with the brand team to plan & produce creative content for social media.
- Shoot & edit content that are in line with brand direction & values.
- Identify best practices for platforms and create playbooks for future campaigns + launches
- Pitch engaging and shareable ideas on a regular basis and produce content to create more social-first content
- Explore new and emerging social media platforms/opportunities and evaluate which Whimsigirl should invest time and effort into
SOCIAL MEDIA MAINTENANCE [40%]
- Maintain the social media marketing calendar in Trello, Later, & Preview
- Capture and post opportunistic social posts based off business needs
- Collaborate with the creative team to ensure the Instagram feed is cohesive and clearly tells the brand story
- Ideate, plan, schedule and publish the day-to-day postings across all social platforms, owning performance and impact on audience growth
- Build community on our Instagram channel by responding to brand-related comments and DMs
- Organize all GDrive folders with visuals, make sure all images and videos are uploaded and accessible to the team
➡️ But what we don’t expect is perfection or existing skills for you to qualify for this job. We can teach you that. We expect intelligence, energy, and a get it done attitude. When you have questions, you will find the answers with a quick chat with anyone on our team.
➡️ Please apply for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Social Media Executive- [Name]”.
➡️ One thing that will give you a BIG leg up (but is optional) is to send a portfolio in along with your resume.
See you soon!!!