Get up close with our everyday girls where we discover how each homebodies reimagine their home with comforting rituals.
1) Tell us a little bit about yourself :)
My name is Balqis and I’m a student. I enjoy drinking watermelon juice by the beach ☺
2) In 3 words, how would you describe how you’re feeling this week?
Grateful, stressed (not gonna lie on this one :p) and inspired.
3) Do you consider yourself as somebody that loves staying at home, a.k.a homebody?
Not really, but I’m getting used to it now because of Ms Rona.
4) What has been the most challenging part about staying at home?
When I’m doing my online class and my mom calls for help.
5) What has brought you the most joy in staying at home?
Being together with my family.
6) 2020 has been full of ups and downs. What are the areas of your life where you’ve had to take risks and it paid off?
Taking a leave of absence from uni. Yes, it paid off because I get to focus on myself more.
7) Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give yourself early this year?
It’s gonna be a bumpy ride, hold on tight. Everything's gonna be alright!!
8) What habits have you adopted to see the good in each day?
Living in the present! This has helped me a lot to appreciate the little things.
9) Are there small reminders of goodness in your world that you have been too busy to notice?
Aimless mornings and the sound of raindrops.
10) What habits have you adopted to bolster your self-esteem going into the new year.
I just started working out a few days ago… I guess that’s it! Also, eating more healthily than before (well, this one is hard and I’m still trying).
- If you can only eat one meal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, what would it be?
- What’s one hobby that you’ve been wanting to pick up on?
- What's your most favourite house chore?
Doing the dishes
- What's your least favourite house chore?
Folding the clothes
- Do you make up your bed in the morning? Be honest!
- If you can choose 2 people to be in quarantine with for 1 week, who would they be?
My mom, just so I can get good food hehe. Also, my sister.
- Fill in the blank. Home is __________
Leave a comment