Get up close with our everyday girls where we discover how each homebodies reimagine their home with comforting rituals.
1) Tell us a little bit about yourself :)
Hi I’m Miji and I can say I’m a lazybones, but always want to be diligent.
2) In 3 words, how would you describe how you’re feeling this week?
Nice, trying to be calm, and relaxed
3) Do you consider yourself as somebody that loves staying at home, a.k.a homebody?
No, I prefer going out.
4) What has been the most challenging part about staying at home?
5) What has brought you the most joy in staying at home?
Feel the sunlight with morning coffee
6) 2020 has been full of ups and downs. What are the areas of your life where you’ve had to take risks and it paid off?
I can not go back to Korea to see my family 😭
7) Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give yourself early this year?
8) What habits have you adopted to see the good in each day?
Turning on the background music in my daily life and practice positive self-talk.
9) Are there small reminders of goodness in your world that you have been too busy to notice?
10) What habits have you adopted to bolster your self-esteem going into the new year.
Believe what I do right now and focus on the positive part + enjoy my time alone
- If you can only eat one meal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, what would it be?
- What’s one hobby that you’ve been wanting to pick up on?
- What's your most favourite house chore?
- What's your least favourite house chore?
- Do you make up your bed in the morning? Be honest!
- If you can choose 2 people to be in quarantine with for 1 week, who would they be?
Mom and dad
- Fill in the blank. Home is __