Responsible for reconciling bank statements, and ensuring financial records are accurate throughout the year
➡️ What you’ll be doing:
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
Skills & requirements you will need:
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
- Work experience as an Accountant.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Explore new and emerging social media platforms/opportunities and evaluate which Whimsigirl should invest time and effort into